🕒 Job Type
NYC / Remote
2+ Yrs. Experience
About Prepared 💫
At Prepared, we're on a mission to build software that saves lives. We live in a world where mobile devices are used to their fullest potential in every instance except the one where it matters most: emergencies. At Prepared, we're unlocking the power of this technology to transform emergency communication and make a positive impact on public safety in every community.
About the Role 🔍
As an Implementations Lead, you will own the implementations and onboarding process for all of our accounts. You'll work with account stakeholders and project managers to set clear goals and strategy for the onboarding process, manage technical aspects of getting the product up-and-running, and train end users on how to successfully utilize the product in their day-to-day work. You'll work closely with our customer success and product teams to drive user engagement, and collaborate with a team of industry-leading customer experience advisers to grow in both your day-to-day work and long-term career.
Your Impact 💥
- Work closely with customers to provide a white-glove implementation experience that will set the account up for successful long-term engagement.
- Work with sales, customer success, product, and engineering teams to ensure that technical and nontechnical aspects of implementation run seamlessly.
- Work with executive team to hire, train, and lead a team of implementation/training specialists to grow the customer experience team.
- Build out our implementations and training playbooks and set a foundation for how our future customer experience hires will operate.
- Own the entire implementation process, from sales hand-off to launch, and ensure accounts complete implementation efficiently and successfully.
- Provide high-touch support for onboarding accounts and ensure that all customer challenges get resolved quickly.
- Elevate your skills and enhance your career growth through working sessions with industry-leaving advisers
- You have a track record of success with customers in your current role.
- You have a growth mindset and thrive in a small, scrappy environment.
- You love tackling setbacks and are not afraid to get creative when faced with a challenge.
- You're a self-starter, strongly motivated, and always act in the team's best interest.
- You love getting to know customers and building lasting relationships with them.
- You're a fast learner and can quickly pick-up the ins and outs of a new industry in order to build rapport with end users.
- You can work with customers to build onboarding playbooks from the ground-up and adjust/scale them to the needs of each customer.
- You are comfortable speaking to the technical aspects of onboarding and can work with our engineering team to ensure the product is deployed seamlessly.
- You have experience running trainings with a diverse customer base, and can quickly adjust trainings based off each user's needs.
- You've been an early hire at a fast-growing startup.
- You've worked in public safety / emergency communications.
- You've successfully deployed freemium software products with customers.
- You've hired implementations and training specialists.
At Prepared, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart — especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Prepared, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us!